- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
SCADABOARD MacroController is the universal tool for solving tasks of data collection, transmission and storage, as well as managing various processes in real time.
The device is able to turn a personal computer into a modern instrument for laboratory research.
MacroController allows you to perform Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) in stand-alone mode or in conjunction with a host computer.
The MacroController can operates as a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Data Acquisition (DAQ) and communicate with the host computer as a Supervisory.
The MacroController is programmed using the MATLAB toolbox Waijung Blockset by Aimagin.