- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
SCADABOARD MacroController is the universal tool for solving tasks of data collection, transmission and storage, as well as managing various processes in real time.
The device is able to turn a personal computer into a modern instrument for laboratory research.
MacroController allows you to perform Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) in stand-alone mode or in conjunction with a host computer.
The MacroController can operates as a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Data Acquisition (DAQ) and communicate with the host computer as a Supervisory.
The MacroController is programmed using the MATLAB toolbox Waijung Blockset by Aimagin.