- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
SCADABOARD MacroController is the universal tool for solving tasks of data collection, transmission and storage, as well as managing various processes in real time.
The device is able to turn a personal computer into a modern instrument for laboratory research.
MacroController allows you to perform Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) in stand-alone mode or in conjunction with a host computer.
The MacroController can operates as a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Data Acquisition (DAQ) and communicate with the host computer as a Supervisory.
The MacroController is programmed using the MATLAB toolbox Waijung Blockset by Aimagin.