- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Digital Soldering Station
Build a digital soldering station that allows you to perfectly adjust the temperature of the Hakko 907 soldering iron thanks to a PID system. When the system detects that the iron tip temperature is lower than the...
- Posted 1 year ago
DIY a Self-Balancing Robot Driven By an Insect
Augmented Arthropod by Grzegorz Lochnicki and Nicolas Kubail Kalousdian is an innovative self-balancing robot that is actually piloted by the movements of an insect placed inside a plastic case using two HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensors. The structure for...
- Posted 3 years ago
SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process Controller
Professionally engineered, SmartPID Controller, now on Indiegogo, is a high-tech product that facilitates temperature and process control: heating or cooling. Compared to a basic on/off thermostat, SmartPID is more an “open platform” that collects temperature from...
- Posted 6 years ago