- Make your curtains smartPosted 15 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Digital Soldering Station
Build a digital soldering station that allows you to perfectly adjust the temperature of the Hakko 907 soldering iron thanks to a PID system. When the system detects that the iron tip temperature is lower than the...
- Posted 2 years ago
DIY a Self-Balancing Robot Driven By an Insect
Augmented Arthropod by Grzegorz Lochnicki and Nicolas Kubail Kalousdian is an innovative self-balancing robot that is actually piloted by the movements of an insect placed inside a plastic case using two HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensors. The structure for...
- Posted 4 years ago
SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process Controller
Professionally engineered, SmartPID Controller, now on Indiegogo, is a high-tech product that facilitates temperature and process control: heating or cooling. Compared to a basic on/off thermostat, SmartPID is more an “open platform” that collects temperature from...
- Posted 7 years ago