- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 3 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 6 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
Digital Soldering Station
Build a digital soldering station that allows you to perfectly adjust the temperature of the Hakko 907 soldering iron thanks to a PID system.
When the system detects that the iron tip temperature is lower than the set point, it will increase the power required to generate heat. When the iron temperature is higher than the set temperature, the power will be cut off causing a drop in temperature.
The system performs this process very quickly, constantly turning the heating element on and off to maintain a constant temperature at the tip. This is why the warm-up times of digital soldering stations are very fast.