- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Digital Soldering Station
Build a digital soldering station that allows you to perfectly adjust the temperature of the Hakko 907 soldering iron thanks to a PID system.
When the system detects that the iron tip temperature is lower than the set point, it will increase the power required to generate heat. When the iron temperature is higher than the set temperature, the power will be cut off causing a drop in temperature.
The system performs this process very quickly, constantly turning the heating element on and off to maintain a constant temperature at the tip. This is why the warm-up times of digital soldering stations are very fast.