- Wireless Power TransferPosted 21 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
SnapOnAir PCB + Raspberry Pi Zero W = BlackBerry-style Handheld PC
The SnapOnAir Raspberry PI ZERO PCB allows you to add a 2.8 Color ILI9341 TFT display and a TCA8418 I2C chip based keyboard to a Raspberry Pi Zero W sbc. Pi Zero W, because of its specs,...
- Posted 4 years ago
Zobbie: Cute Hackable Pi Zero W Hexapod
David Pride has taken a Tobbie robot toy and hacked it using some 3D-printed extra parts and a Raspberry Pi Zero. He’s used a ZeroBorg from PiBorg as the motor controller and then 3D-printed a replacement head to house...
- Posted 5 years ago
Extending USB Hub and UART on Pi Zero W
https://ksr-video.imgix.net/projects/3182409/video-836223-h264_high.mp4 A new project for Pi Zero launched on Kickstarter, the Hubserialixed to add 3 USB Hub and a UART to your Pi Zero, without the need of any connector or cable The latest iteration of Pi...
- Posted 6 years ago