- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Taking a Rotary-Dial Phone Into the Future
When I grew up we only had rotary dial phones for many years, I love them, love the sound they make and been wanting to take one and make it into a mobile phone for many years....
- Posted 2 years ago
Pitalk: Modularity and Customization for Your DIY Phone
Like the ZeroPhone, which has yet to launch its Crowd Supply campaign, the SB Components PiTalk is a fully open source platform compatible with the Raspberry Pi ecosystem. Yet instead of incorporating a Raspberry Pi Zero, the modular, hackable PiTalk...
- Posted 4 years ago
Seeed Studio’s Arduino Phone
Make recently published a link to this amazing project from Seedstudio :) What do you get when you add a touchscreen shield and a GPRS shield to an Arduino Uno? A phone! Seeed Studio created a Arduino phone intstructable to help you put...
- Posted 9 years ago