- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Seeed Studio’s Arduino Phone
Make recently published a link to this amazing project from Seedstudio :)
What do you get when you add a touchscreen shield and a GPRS shield to an Arduino Uno? A phone! Seeed Studio created a Arduino phone intstructable to help you put the parts together. You can download the circuit board designs and Arduino library from their github repository, as well as the .STL files of the 3D-printable case.
MAKE | Seeed Studio’s Arduino Phone.