- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Taking a Rotary-Dial Phone Into the Future
When I grew up we only had rotary dial phones for many years, I love them, love the sound they make and been wanting to take one and make it into a mobile phone for many years.
So I was super happy when a good friend (thanks Ilanit) told me she got one for me. The first task was to take it apart and figure out how the dial works.
I cover the subject in the following video.