- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Enviro+ Pi Hat for Indoors and Out Air Pollution Monitoring
The Raspberry pi hat, called Enviro+, comes from Pimoroni, which is pitching the add-on as a cheap alternative to expensive environmental monitoring stations. With an additional particulate matter sensor, the Pi-based air-monitoring device can be placed just...
- Posted 4 years ago
Smartipi Twist: Raspberry Pi Zero on a Stick!
“The SmartiPi Twist is a flexible arm and case that holds a Raspberry Pi Zero ( all versions), official Raspberry Pi camera ( all versions), and Pi zero pHATs (HATs that are the size of a Pi...
- Posted 5 years ago
How To Convert Your Raspberry Pi to a Smart Remote Control
The Anavi Infrared pHAT is designed for creating IR-controller IoT devices, or retrofitting existing consumer electronic equipment or appliances such as air conditioners to be controlled with a standard TV remote control. Since the add-on board provides...
- Posted 6 years ago