- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (first part)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 2 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- How to Make Non-Touch Automatic Door Open-Close SystemPosted 3 months ago
Intel RealSense Depth Cameras: Add 3D Vision To Your Project
Intel has released two ready-to-use RealSense depth cameras, the D415 and the D435, that can add 3D capabilities to any device or machine. They both come in a USB-powered form factor and are capable of processing depth in real time, thanks...
- Posted 4 years ago
Aryzon Aims To Be The Google Cardboard Of Augmented Reality (AR)
Google Cardboard created a landslide in virtual reality (VR). A cheap, accessible way to experience an entry-level version of the technology that lead to wide-spread awareness. Back in May 2017, Aryzon launched Kickstarter campaign with plans to do the...
- Posted 5 years ago
How “open” is the future of PC virtual reality?
A popular reddit thread over the weekend has brought to the surface a long-roiling, behind-the-scenes debate about the future of the nascent virtual reality revival. The questions being debated get into what exactly it means for a...
- Posted 7 years ago