- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 4 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Honor Announced the Open Source Program for Honor View 10
Honor Open Source Program for the Honor View 10 aims to provide much-needed kernel sources — an essential part of custom ROM development — in a timely fashion, and application programming interfaces (APIs) that allow developers to take advantage of AI...
- Posted 5 years ago
The 21st Century Open Source Calculator
Graphing calculators are still a necessary and expensive accessory for math and science students in high school and college. So, many students have to buy them, and the dominant models from Texas Instruments and Casio can be complex and expensive....
- Posted 6 years ago
Python for not engineers: How to automate boring stuff in a heartbeat!
“Learn to code” is the new mantra for the 21st century. What’s often lost in that statement is exactly what makes programming so useful if you’re not planning to switch careers and become a software engineer. That...
- Posted 8 years ago