- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
DIY Open Source Figh Fidelity Preamplifier
Max Williams has just shared on Hackster.io schematics, PCB layouts, CircuitPython code via GitHub, BoMs, measurements and photos about his new open source modular HiFi amplifier. It uses an Adafruit ItsyBitsy M0 Express running CircuitPython to make great music. The preamplifier...
- Posted 3 years ago
SolidRun Has Launched the Latest i.MX6 MicroSOM Based HummingBoard CBi Board
SolidRun, a company focused on manufacturing Linux supported SBC and embedded boards, just announced the release of another addition to their Hummingboard series called the Hummingboard CBi. The new board features CAN port, serial ports and runs Linux on...
- Posted 4 years ago
Teres-A64 Laptop kit: Now Available the Open Source Linux Laptop
Bulgaria-based Olimex, which is known for its open spec OLinuXino SBCs like the Allwinner A64 based A64-OLinuXino, is shipping its open source, Alwinner A64 based Teres-A64 laptop kit, with an 11.6-in LCD, 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, 9500mAh battery, and...
- Posted 5 years ago