- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE SENSOR
A small jewel capable of detecting atmospheric pressure and temperature, designed for the construction of weather stations or applications where it is important to know these parameters, such as air mass meters and altimeters. Let’s try...
- Posted 4 years ago
Fishmograph, your first seismograph
Fishmograph allows to precisely monitor earthquakes involving our house using the D7S sensor, sending us an email notification for every event detected, allowing us to take people and things to safety. Italy is one of...
- Posted 5 years ago
How to make earthquake alarm
Let’s test the D7S by Omron, the world’s smallest seismic transducer, and create a seismograph capable of a sensitivity and an accuracy that are comparable to the ones found in professional tools. Each day, thousands...
- Posted 6 years ago
Developments in control electronics enable the intelligent vending machine
Sponsored by Developments in control electronics enable the intelligent vending machine Vending machines are a relatively unrecognized, but fast growing, market opportunity for the electronics industry. That growth is being driven by a new class of...
- Posted 7 years ago