- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
MIND Kit: Easy-To-Use Robotics Kit for Developers
Vincross has launched a Kickstarter campaign for a modular robotics kit ranging from $89 for the Linux-driven, quad -A53 compute unit, called MIND Kit. The MIND Kit aims to fill the gap between professional robotics kits and...
- Posted 5 years ago
Pitalk: Modularity and Customization for Your DIY Phone
Like the ZeroPhone, which has yet to launch its Crowd Supply campaign, the SB Components PiTalk is a fully open source platform compatible with the Raspberry Pi ecosystem. Yet instead of incorporating a Raspberry Pi Zero, the modular, hackable PiTalk...
- Posted 6 years ago
Apollo Lake CPU, Upgradeable Memory and Storage: This is the New Gigabyte’s SBC
The new Gigabyte’s GA-SBCAP3350 offers more power and modularity than its main rival: the Raspberry Pi. This sbc measures 146 x 102mm, which is nearly twice the size of the Raspberry Pi at 85 x 56mm. Gigabyte’s board looks more like...
- Posted 7 years ago
Chinese giant ZTE presents Eco-Mobius modular Smartphone
Chinese giant ZTE unveiled Eco-Mobius at the CES conferences earlier this month. The move looks highly interesting and confirms that modularity is THE new trend in Consumer Electronics hardware. No mention on Open Source role (differently from...
- Posted 10 years ago