- Wireless Power TransferPosted 12 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
MIND Kit: Easy-To-Use Robotics Kit for Developers
Vincross has launched a Kickstarter campaign for a modular robotics kit ranging from $89 for the Linux-driven, quad -A53 compute unit, called MIND Kit. The MIND Kit aims to fill the gap between professional robotics kits and...
- Posted 5 years ago
Pitalk: Modularity and Customization for Your DIY Phone
Like the ZeroPhone, which has yet to launch its Crowd Supply campaign, the SB Components PiTalk is a fully open source platform compatible with the Raspberry Pi ecosystem. Yet instead of incorporating a Raspberry Pi Zero, the modular, hackable PiTalk...
- Posted 6 years ago
Apollo Lake CPU, Upgradeable Memory and Storage: This is the New Gigabyte’s SBC
The new Gigabyte’s GA-SBCAP3350 offers more power and modularity than its main rival: the Raspberry Pi. This sbc measures 146 x 102mm, which is nearly twice the size of the Raspberry Pi at 85 x 56mm. Gigabyte’s board looks more like...
- Posted 6 years ago
Chinese giant ZTE presents Eco-Mobius modular Smartphone
Chinese giant ZTE unveiled Eco-Mobius at the CES conferences earlier this month. The move looks highly interesting and confirms that modularity is THE new trend in Consumer Electronics hardware. No mention on Open Source role (differently from...
- Posted 10 years ago