- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 weeks ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Pop light – Raspberry pi WPA
Today I was finally able to get my raspberry pi configured as a wireless access point and DHCP router. Now The pi will serve out a network for the devices and run the broker for the...
- Posted 11 months ago
Bticino/Legrand’s domotic with Netatmo Drivia at CES2020
Electrical experts, Legrand, are bringing HomeKit to your home’s electrical panel with the introduction of the Drivia Smart Electrical Panel system in partnership with Netatmo. Yep, you read that right, this HomeKit accessory installs directly into your circuit breaker...
- Posted 1 year ago
How to Add a Printer to Your Raspberry Pi (or Other Linux Computer)
If you’re experimenting with the Pi as a desktop replacement, want to enable a physical print output for a program or application suite you’re using, or otherwise want to enable traditional printing on your Pi, this...
- Posted 1 year ago
Ethernet Relay board
LAN interface with 4 relays, 8 programmable I/Os and 4 analog inputs, IoT-ready. How many times have you read or heard about the Internet of things (Iot)? The Internet of things is an expression that is...
- Posted 3 years ago
ZeroTier Edge: Connect All the Things!
The ZeroTier Edge is a box that gives you physical (wired and Wi-Fi) ports that allow you to plug things into your imaginary networks. It is a pre-configured plug-and-play bridge with centralized management capability that ZeroTier supports...
- Posted 4 years ago