- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Pop light – Raspberry pi WPA
Today I was finally able to get my raspberry pi configured as a wireless access point and DHCP router.
Now The pi will serve out a network for the devices and run the broker for the mqtt protocol.
This is a big deal because it means the light, controller, and pi (and any other IoT devices I add) can all travel as a stand alone group. No more updating sketches just to switch wifi networks!