- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Pop light – Raspberry pi WPA
Today I was finally able to get my raspberry pi configured as a wireless access point and DHCP router.
Now The pi will serve out a network for the devices and run the broker for the mqtt protocol.
This is a big deal because it means the light, controller, and pi (and any other IoT devices I add) can all travel as a stand alone group. No more updating sketches just to switch wifi networks!