- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Pop light – Raspberry pi WPA
Today I was finally able to get my raspberry pi configured as a wireless access point and DHCP router.
Now The pi will serve out a network for the devices and run the broker for the mqtt protocol.
This is a big deal because it means the light, controller, and pi (and any other IoT devices I add) can all travel as a stand alone group. No more updating sketches just to switch wifi networks!