- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Memories in Digital Electronics – Classification and Characteristics
The amount of information our brain can accept and store is fantastic. Similarly, there is a concept of digital memories in the world of computers that helps them store data.
In computers, memory is the most essential component for the normal functioning of any system – to store data, to perform calculations, to do complex operations, etc. We know that almost all our information and data is stored in the Hard Disk within the CPU. The Hard Disk/Hard Drive/Hard Disk Drive has the most extensive memory in the computer system. But a lot of important data of a computing device is stored in what we will study in this article known as primary memory.