- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
PCBWay Plug-in button on Kicad
Have you ever thought that when you complete the design on KiCad, you can place an order on pcbway with just one click? When you click PCBWay Plug-in button on Kicad, we will export these files in...
- Posted 1 month ago
PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDE
Getting to know and evaluate the software offer for PCB, in order to choose the best one for our needs. Designing an electronic board is a considerable and varied effort, both in terms of board design,...
- Posted 1 year ago
Tutorial for making an ARM dev board in KiCAD
KiCAD has a rightfully earned image problem regarding beginners. The shiny new version 5 has improved things (and we’re very excited for v6!) but the tool is a bit obtuse even when coming from a electronics...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY Open Source Figh Fidelity Preamplifier
Max Williams has just shared on Hackster.io schematics, PCB layouts, CircuitPython code via GitHub, BoMs, measurements and photos about his new open source modular HiFi amplifier. It uses an Adafruit ItsyBitsy M0 Express running CircuitPython to make great music. The preamplifier...
- Posted 4 years ago
PocketBeagle: the Brand New Raspberry Pi Zero Rival
BeagleBoard.org has revealed its latest development board named PocketBeagle. It’s an ultra-tiny and open source USB-key-fob computer that’s crafted for DIYers, hobbyists, and educators. Talking about the dimensions, PocketBeagle measures 56x35x5mm. This small size makes it flexible enough for electronic...
- Posted 5 years ago
Olimex Has Revealed Its New Open Spec Allwinner A64 Hacker Board
The A64-OLinuXino is an open source hardware board that runs Linux and Android. It is Olimex’s first 64-bit ARMv8 OlinuXino board and the first to be designed entirely with open source CAD software (KiCad). The A64-OLinuXino is...
- Posted 5 years ago
Highlights from FOSDEM 2016
Like every year, the FOSDEM, Free and Open Source Developers’ European Meeting, happened on 30 and 31 January in Brussels and proved itself yet another time the most important European meeting for the Free Software Community. Organised...
- Posted 7 years ago