- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Sphero RVR Hackable Robot Tank Hits Kickstarter
Sphero, a Colorado-based robotics company is out with a new DIY robotics platform. Called RVR, the robot looks a lot like an RC car, only it’s infinitely hackable and designed to entice coders of all levels to...
- Posted 4 years ago
Why Should I Learn Java in 2018?
IT sphere opens countless opportunities not only in terms of well-paid jobs but also in terms of career prospects and convenience. It will not come as a surprise that programmers and IT specialists usually get well-paid jobs....
- Posted 5 years ago
Google Assistant SDK now available for prototyping voice agent technology on Raspberry Pi 3
Google has released a Python-based Google Assistant SDK that’s designed for prototyping voice agent technology on the Raspberry Pi 3. The Google Assistant SDK is initially designed for prototyping voice agent technology on the Raspberry Pi 3 using Python...
- Posted 6 years ago