- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Raspberry Pi based Low-Cost Avnet SmartEdge IoT Gateway for Industrial Application
The new Avnet SmartEdge Industrial IoT Gateway has been designed specifically to aid those interested in developing industrial automation applications such as, remote monitoring, predictive maintenance, process control and automation and it will support Avnet’s IoT Connect platform...
- Posted 3 years ago
IOT-GATE-RPi: CompuLab’s mini-PC/gateway builds on the RPi CM3
CompuLab has added another Linux-friendly member to its IOT-GATE family of ultra-compact mini-PCs: the new IOT-GATE-RPi with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3, a COM version of the Raspberry Pi 3. The IOT-GATE-RPi features dual 10/100 Ethernet ports,...
- Posted 4 years ago
LimeSDR Mini: Low-Cost, Small Size and Entirely Open Source Board
Lime Microsystems has unveiled a size- and cost-reduced variant of the LimeSDR board that it launched last year. The LimeSDR Mini is a free and open source project that supports the company’s entirely open-source LimeSuite host-side software that supports a range...
- Posted 5 years ago
Intel IoT Gateway Technology
The IoT gateway consist of a hardware platform and an operating system and expose a rich set of services for your IoT application. What makes an IoT gateway important is the additional capabilities and focused set of...
- Posted 5 years ago
Make your own LoRa gateway with less than $200
This tutorial explains the steps to make an inexpensive LoRa gateway and how I managed to run it. Then I show a complete scenario with nodes, gateways and cloud all together. Finally I will explore the possibility...
- Posted 6 years ago