- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
Versatile I/O Extender PCB to Control Many Nixie Tubes With I2C
This video shows the circuit in operation. In this case the microcontroller is an INTEL Edison, and the display shows time, date, temperature, humidity, pressure and rain fall in sequence by holding and releasing the button....
- Posted 2 years ago
TWIST: Open Source DIY Tweeting Weather Station
Aptly named TWIST the open source environmental monitoring system is capable of sending tweets and collecting meteorological data thanks to its include gas, rain, light, temperature and humidity sensors. “Meet Tweeting Weather IoT Station aka TWIST –...
- Posted 4 years ago
Intel Takes a Step Back In The Internet-of-things
A few weeks ago, Intel has quietly discontinued its three SBC boards, the Joule, Edison and Galileo. To summarise the hardware, Edison was to be the platform for wearable manufacturers to use, Galileo went after the famous Raspberry Pi’s low-cost...
- Posted 5 years ago
How to improve a security camera with Intel IoT Gateway
First of all you need a webcam UVC compliant as this Logitech* C270 Webcam with HD 720P resolution and 2.4 GHz Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor. The webcam plugs into the USB port of Intel® Edison development...
- Posted 6 years ago