- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
FriendlyElec Has Launched the Open Spec Octa-Core 64-bit All-in-One Android System
FriendlyElec (FriendlyArm) has launched an open source touch-panel computer called the Octa-Core 64-bit All-in-One Android System. The Octa-Core 64-bit AiO is based on FriendlyElec’s Smart6818 compute module, which features an octa-core, Cortex-A53 Samsung S5P6818 dynamically clocked from...
- Posted 4 years ago
The Monster: 12 octa-core NanoPi-Fire3 SBCs for a 96-core cluster computer!
Research centers and universities around the world have developed RPi-based cluster computing for research into parallel computing, deep learning, medical research, weather simulations and more. With this in mind, Paul Smith’s project is an impressive cluster computer...
- Posted 5 years ago
NanoPi NEO: How To Build A Cheap Mini NAS
Network storage is really useful. From backups to sharing data, a NAS is an easy way to make storage accessible to everyone on your network. To build your small one-bay NAS, FriendlyARM last summer launched the perfect...
- Posted 6 years ago
NanoPi NEO – Smaller and faster than Raspberry Pi Zero
The NanoPi NEO(abbreviated as NEO) is a fun board developed by FriendlyARM for makers, hobbyists and fans. It has as reference the Raspberry Pi Zero but it is faster and 12% smaller, and it is sold at about...
- Posted 7 years ago
NanoPi2 incredible tiny raspi2 compatible board released!
The NanoPi2 quad core Cortex A9 Linux single board computer has been released as a high performance companion to FriendlyARM Computer Company’s NanoPi board. NanoPi2 features a Samsung S5P4418 Quad Core A9 processor at 1.4GHz. The NanoPI2...
- Posted 8 years ago