- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
FriendlyElec Has Launched the Open Spec Octa-Core 64-bit All-in-One Android System
FriendlyElec (FriendlyArm) has launched an open source touch-panel computer called the Octa-Core 64-bit All-in-One Android System. The Octa-Core 64-bit AiO is based on FriendlyElec’s Smart6818 compute module, which features an octa-core, Cortex-A53 Samsung S5P6818 dynamically clocked from...
- Posted 5 years ago
The Monster: 12 octa-core NanoPi-Fire3 SBCs for a 96-core cluster computer!
Research centers and universities around the world have developed RPi-based cluster computing for research into parallel computing, deep learning, medical research, weather simulations and more. With this in mind, Paul Smith’s project is an impressive cluster computer...
- Posted 6 years ago
NanoPi NEO: How To Build A Cheap Mini NAS
Network storage is really useful. From backups to sharing data, a NAS is an easy way to make storage accessible to everyone on your network. To build your small one-bay NAS, FriendlyARM last summer launched the perfect...
- Posted 7 years ago
NanoPi NEO – Smaller and faster than Raspberry Pi Zero
The NanoPi NEO(abbreviated as NEO) is a fun board developed by FriendlyARM for makers, hobbyists and fans. It has as reference the Raspberry Pi Zero but it is faster and 12% smaller, and it is sold at about...
- Posted 8 years ago
NanoPi2 incredible tiny raspi2 compatible board released!
The NanoPi2 quad core Cortex A9 Linux single board computer has been released as a high performance companion to FriendlyARM Computer Company’s NanoPi board. NanoPi2 features a Samsung S5P4418 Quad Core A9 processor at 1.4GHz. The NanoPI2...
- Posted 8 years ago