- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
DiY FM Micro Receiver
A small integrated SMD gives life to an excellent portable FM stereo radio receiver which can be easily created because it does not require the production of coils or the calibration of tuned circuits. The semiconductor...
- Posted 4 years ago
MP3 PLAYER AND FM RADIO
An audio file player based on an MP3 module with FM radio, Bluetooth and remote control; a 10 V stereo output and two speakers are used for the listening. The device can even work via outlet...
- Posted 5 years ago
Orange Pi 4G-IOT : the Most Wireless Orange Pi SBC
Shenzhen Xunlong has just launched the new Orange Pi 4G-IOT for $45 on Aliexpress. The open-spec SBC includes an unnamed, 4G LTE radio module with mini-SIM card slot, as well as a combo module that includes WiFi,...
- Posted 6 years ago