- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 5 days ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Orange Pi 4G-IOT : the Most Wireless Orange Pi SBC
Shenzhen Xunlong has just launched the new Orange Pi 4G-IOT for $45 on Aliexpress.
The open-spec SBC includes an unnamed, 4G LTE radio module with mini-SIM card slot, as well as a combo module that includes WiFi, Bluetooth, FM, and GPS. There is also support for a fingerprint sensor.
The SBC runs Android 6.0 on a quad -A53 MediaTek MT6737 SoC, which is clocked from 1.1GHz to 1.3GHz.
The Orange Pi 4G-IOT has a Raspberry Pi like footprint and 40-pin expansion header. You get 1GB of DDR3, 8GB of eMMC, and a microSD slot.
An HDMI port is available along with LCD and camera connectors. There’s also a mic and an earphone jack. The Orange Pi 4G-IOT is further equipped with 3x USB OTG host ports, a micro-USB port, and an IR receiver.
Orange Pi 4G-IoT specifications are listed below:
- SoC – Mediatek MT6737 quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.1/1.3 GHz with Arm Mali-T720MP1 GPU
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot
- Video Output – HDMI, LCD display interface with touch panel support
- Audio – 3.5mm earphone jack, built-in microphone
- Cellular Connectivity
- nano SIM card slot
- “GSM” antenna + diversity antenna
- 2G – GSM @ 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- WCDMA – B1/B2/B4/B5/B8
- LTE Cat 4
- FDD-LTE – B1/B2/B3/B4/B7/B107/B20
- TDD-LTE – B38/40/41B
- Connectivity – WiFi, Bluetooth, FM, and GPS with antenna
- Camera – 25-pin ZIF connector for 13MP camera
- USB – 3x USB host ports, 1x micro USB port (only for flashing firmware)
- Sensors – Accelerometer, fingerprint (how?)
- Expansion – 40-pin header with 2x SPI, 3x I2C, 2x UART, 1.8V
- Misc – IR receiver, power key, power and status LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via power barrel jack; battery support through “weld plate”
- Dimensions – 85 x 55 mm
None information about the open source nature of this board or about the linux support, we are waiting for any news on the Orange PI website.