- Wireless Power TransferPosted 22 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Onion Omega2 LTE Open-Spec SBC with LTE Cat 4 and GNSS
Onion company has recently returned to Crowd Supply with a open source, OpenWrt Linux driven Omega2 LTE SBC with 4G LTE and GNSS location connectivity. “The Omega2 LTE is the latest addition to the Omega2 family of...
- Posted 4 years ago
Orange Pi 4G-IOT : the Most Wireless Orange Pi SBC
Shenzhen Xunlong has just launched the new Orange Pi 4G-IOT for $45 on Aliexpress. The open-spec SBC includes an unnamed, 4G LTE radio module with mini-SIM card slot, as well as a combo module that includes WiFi,...
- Posted 5 years ago