- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Open-Source CNC Farming Machine Reimagines Food Production
It’s open-source. It’s customizable. And it’s just as exciting to gardeners as is it is to garage tinkerers. Meet FarmBot, humanity’s first open-source Computer Numeric Control (CNC) farming machine. FarmBot is a CNC machine comprised of a...
- Posted 7 years ago
FarmBot the Open Source Farming CNC Robot
Farmbot is the first open source cnc farming machine with the aim to create an open and accessible technology aiding everyone to grow food and to grow food for everyone. It runs on open source hardware like...
- Posted 8 years ago
Learn to Grow Anything with OpenFarm
Do you remember Farmbot? We had the chance to interview Rory Landon Aronson few months ago while he was launching Farmbot, his amazing project for computer controlled agriculture. Well, now Rory launched OpenFarm, an open database of plant growing...
- Posted 9 years ago
FarmBot Founder Rory Aronson explains Precision Agriculture
If you have not yet discovered project Farmbot, this interview will be a revelation to you. The project in question, has the ambition to bring digitalization into one of the oldest processes in society, that of agriculture....
- Posted 10 years ago