- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Determining a Plant’s Health with TinyML
The brain of this project is the Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense, and it was chosen for several reasons. First, it has a rich set of powerful sensors, including a 9DoF IMU, APDS-9960 (color, gesture, proximity, and...
- Posted 1 year ago
Enviro+ Pi Hat for Indoors and Out Air Pollution Monitoring
The Raspberry pi hat, called Enviro+, comes from Pimoroni, which is pitching the add-on as a cheap alternative to expensive environmental monitoring stations. With an additional particulate matter sensor, the Pi-based air-monitoring device can be placed just...
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino-Powered Water Pollution Monitoring System
Water is essential to life on earth, and making sure our rivers and lakes are free from pollution is therefore quite important. For environmental monitoring, students from Bergen County Academics Magnet High School have come up with the Intelli-Buoy...
- Posted 5 years ago
Arduino Wind Speed Meter Anemometer
The first stage of this project was to create the basic Arduino wind speed monitor to check that the parts functioned as required and write the code. A quick look online revealed that a number of wind...
- Posted 6 years ago
Sony Is Launching A Drone Business To Provide Data Services To Enterprises
Sony corp. announced an interesting partnership with japanese robotic company ZMP, specialised in self-driving terrestrial robots, to launch Aerosense drones initiative. Sony’s focus will be not mainly on selling drones but about providing a turn-key solution for...
- Posted 7 years ago