- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 5 days ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Single-chip saturation meter
We create the instrument that the reports have brought in vogue, but that for years has been used in hospitals and in sports medicine to verify the degree of oxygenation of the blood. The Coronavirus epidemic that...
- Posted 1 month ago
Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES IT
Identify faces in a video or live shot and recognize if they are wearing a mask: easy with the “raspberry”. The spread of COVID-19 has created a global health crisis that has had a profound impact on...
- Posted 3 months ago
Disinfects masks and objects by exposing them to ultraviolet rays generated by innovative UVC LEDs, protecting them from viruses and bacteria. In all situations where it is necessary to sanitize, sterilize and otherwise disinfect objects potentially...
- Posted 5 months ago