- Jolly: add WiFi to your Arduino UNOPosted 40 mins ago
- How to make a custom shape PCB with EaglePosted 18 hours ago
- Squeal & ScrapePosted 21 hours ago
- Warming BandPosted 2 days ago
- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 3 days ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 days ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 6 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 2 weeks ago
Single-chip saturation meter
We create the instrument that the reports have brought in vogue, but that for years has been used in hospitals and in sports medicine to verify the degree of oxygenation of the blood. The Coronavirus epidemic that...
- Posted 5 months ago
Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES IT
Identify faces in a video or live shot and recognize if they are wearing a mask: easy with the “raspberry”. The spread of COVID-19 has created a global health crisis that has had a profound impact on...
- Posted 8 months ago
Disinfects masks and objects by exposing them to ultraviolet rays generated by innovative UVC LEDs, protecting them from viruses and bacteria. In all situations where it is necessary to sanitize, sterilize and otherwise disinfect objects potentially...
- Posted 9 months ago