- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
BeagleBone AI: Machine Learning and Computer Vision on Raspberry-Like Board
BeagleBoard.org has announced the BeagleBone AI, a high-end board for developers building artificial-intelligence and computer-vision applications. It uses a new dual Cortex-A15 Sitara AM5729 SoC that includes four powerhouse embedded-vision-engine (EVE) cores with AI capabilities. You can...
- Posted 3 years ago
Udoo Bolt is the world’s first maker board based on Ryzen Embedded V1000 SoC
“The UDOO BOLT is the world’s first maker board with a shockingly powerful GPU – nothing short than AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 and AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics, the most incredible GPUs you’ve ever seen on a...
- Posted 4 years ago
Bring computer vision to raspberry Pi with openFrameworks on Indiegogo
openFrameworks is an open source C++ toolkit that assists the creative process by bringing together: If our friend Hasan Ijaz will be funded, he will complete the design and programming of openFrameworks and will set up a...
- Posted 7 years ago
Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their position
Here we present our first tests with the Pixy camera, a device capable of detecting the colour of the objects, and to track their position. Until a short time ago, it was really difficult to develop applications...
- Posted 8 years ago
Pixy a fast, easy-to-use vision sensor gets funded on Kickstarter
This board for computer vision seems a great product: the involvement of Carnegie Mellon university just makes it more interesting and promising. And it’s open source hardware! Pixy is a fast vision sensor you can quickly “teach”...
- Posted 9 years ago