- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 4 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
BeagleBone AI: Machine Learning and Computer Vision on Raspberry-Like Board
BeagleBoard.org has announced the BeagleBone AI, a high-end board for developers building artificial-intelligence and computer-vision applications. It uses a new dual Cortex-A15 Sitara AM5729 SoC that includes four powerhouse embedded-vision-engine (EVE) cores with AI capabilities. You can...
- Posted 4 years ago
Udoo Bolt is the world’s first maker board based on Ryzen Embedded V1000 SoC
“The UDOO BOLT is the world’s first maker board with a shockingly powerful GPU – nothing short than AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 and AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics, the most incredible GPUs you’ve ever seen on a...
- Posted 5 years ago
Bring computer vision to raspberry Pi with openFrameworks on Indiegogo
openFrameworks is an open source C++ toolkit that assists the creative process by bringing together: If our friend Hasan Ijaz will be funded, he will complete the design and programming of openFrameworks and will set up a...
- Posted 8 years ago
Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their position
Here we present our first tests with the Pixy camera, a device capable of detecting the colour of the objects, and to track their position. Until a short time ago, it was really difficult to develop applications...
- Posted 8 years ago
Pixy a fast, easy-to-use vision sensor gets funded on Kickstarter
This board for computer vision seems a great product: the involvement of Carnegie Mellon university just makes it more interesting and promising. And it’s open source hardware! Pixy is a fast vision sensor you can quickly “teach”...
- Posted 10 years ago