- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Bitcoin & Blockchain
We are going to take advantage of one of the most known real-life examples in order to introduce the concept of blockchain, its characteristics and its practical usefulness, also explaining how to mine Bitcoins using an...
- Posted 4 years ago
An innovative solution in the blockchain market: 25MB Block Size – can it be real?
Sponsored post by ILCoin In the past 10 years, many blockchain companies were working on the projects, arming their systems with decentralized, secure and anonymizing functionalities. And with a desire to resolve current problems, many...
- Posted 4 years ago
Zymkey: Easy-to-Integrate Security Module for Your Pi
Zymbit provides Zymkey security modules for Raspberry Pi based on the ATECC508A CryptoAuthentication chip in different form factor: either a USB stick, an I2C module, or for further integration into your own design, an SMT component. The...
- Posted 5 years ago
IBM open sources its blockchain code: start thinking about BC on open source hardware?
IBM has open sourced a significant chunk of the blockchain code it has been working on, putting its weight behind the Linux Foundation and its Hyperledger project. Big Blue has dumped the Apache 2.0-licensed source on GitHub,...
- Posted 6 years ago
Unicef Innovation Fund: 60 startups will get funding to help children thanks to Open Source
United Nations will fund 60 startups to create open source technologies to improve the lives of children in developing countries. Each will receive, if using open source and could show a working prototype, around $50,000. The investment...
- Posted 7 years ago