- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Bitcoin & Blockchain
We are going to take advantage of one of the most known real-life examples in order to introduce the concept of blockchain, its characteristics and its practical usefulness, also explaining how to mine Bitcoins using an...
- Posted 4 years ago
An innovative solution in the blockchain market: 25MB Block Size – can it be real?
Sponsored post by ILCoin In the past 10 years, many blockchain companies were working on the projects, arming their systems with decentralized, secure and anonymizing functionalities. And with a desire to resolve current problems, many...
- Posted 4 years ago
Zymkey: Easy-to-Integrate Security Module for Your Pi
Zymbit provides Zymkey security modules for Raspberry Pi based on the ATECC508A CryptoAuthentication chip in different form factor: either a USB stick, an I2C module, or for further integration into your own design, an SMT component. The...
- Posted 5 years ago
IBM open sources its blockchain code: start thinking about BC on open source hardware?
IBM has open sourced a significant chunk of the blockchain code it has been working on, putting its weight behind the Linux Foundation and its Hyperledger project. Big Blue has dumped the Apache 2.0-licensed source on GitHub,...
- Posted 7 years ago
Unicef Innovation Fund: 60 startups will get funding to help children thanks to Open Source
United Nations will fund 60 startups to create open source technologies to improve the lives of children in developing countries. Each will receive, if using open source and could show a working prototype, around $50,000. The investment...
- Posted 8 years ago