- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Voice Controlled Robot Car
Build you own voice-controlled robot car! Alexa analyzes your speech and sends data to a server which computes them. Then data are sent bach to Raspberry Pi Zero which gives commands to a Micro:bit board. ...
- Posted 2 years ago
Create your robot with Micro:bit
It is a newborn board, but it is rapidly growing in popularity thanks to the potential we are going to show you through the project of a robot on wheel that can be controlled by a...
- Posted 4 years ago
The latest initiative by BBC to teach anyone how to code, from 0 to 99-year-olds… and beyond. BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) created the tiniest microcomputer that they will offer free of charge to every English...
- Posted 5 years ago
BBC gives 1 Million of mini-pc to 11yr. old youngs for free!
Astounding project launched in UK by BBC, to fill a gap of about 1.4 million of digital professionals needed in the near future, a strong and concrete signal to employment demand: The BBC will be giving away...
- Posted 7 years ago