- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Micro:bit Smart Car
A multifunction platform built around BBC’s micro:bit educational board. It integrates a cute robot, a starter kit and also a board for experimenting. Some time ago, in a previous article, we have reviewed the micro:bit controller designed...
- Posted 4 years ago
The latest initiative by BBC to teach anyone how to code, from 0 to 99-year-olds… and beyond. BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) created the tiniest microcomputer that they will offer free of charge to every English...
- Posted 5 years ago
Raspberry Pi or not Raspberry Pi?
Everyone knows Raspberry Pi, maybe everyone’s got one…but what if you want something different? The Raspberry Pi is an awesome computer for the price, but it is not the only single-board computer in the market, of course. If...
- Posted 6 years ago