- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
This instructable explains how to make an anemometer from an Arduino Uno R3, two VL6180X laser distance modules, and a section of plastic drain pipe or similar. Processing3 is used to display the wind speed and wind...
- Posted 6 months ago
In this project we will see how to make an anemometer (instrument for measuring wind speed and direction) using an Arduino Uno R3, two VL6180X laser distance modules and a section of tube made of plastic or...
- Posted 7 months ago
DIY an Arduino-Powered 3D Printed Weather Station
In this project, the maker RobWLakes has designed every part of the weather station in OpernSCAD, printed out, and combined with simple reed switches and magnets to turn them into functional pieces of hardware. For example, the...
- Posted 4 years ago
Arduino Wind Speed Meter Anemometer
The first stage of this project was to create the basic Arduino wind speed monitor to check that the parts functioned as required and write the code. A quick look online revealed that a number of wind...
- Posted 6 years ago