- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry Pi
By making use Raspberry Pi, we created an easy to build 3D scanner to be used for the acquisition of three-dimensional models via a video camera and a laser 3D printing keeps on establishing itself,...
- Posted 7 years ago
Five More incredible Prints For Your 3D Printer
This post follows a first one in which we presented some tips about how to tune printing (with 3Drag but also in general). Here you’ll find 5 more cool 3D prints to experiment with! Porcupine Vase...
- Posted 9 years ago
A Bunch of Cool Prints To Experiment With Your 3DPrinter
After countless hours of playing with 3Drag (now with a lower price!!) we finally selected 10 prints that you can use to explain what you can really make with your 3D printer. 3D printing is every day more...
- Posted 10 years ago