- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
How to Become an Augmented Human
If you’ve ever dreamed of becoming a multi armed cyborg, then a new firm could have the perfect product for you. Youbionic claims the bizarre contraption can give you ‘extraordinary abilities.’ Controlled by moving your fingers, it...
- Posted 5 years ago
Creating an open source prosthetic hand for the masses
We like those initiatives alot, here is a special one from OpenBionics as reported by Opensource.com The next generation of bionics Open Bionics is thrilled to announce the next generation of bionic hands. From the Marvel Universe,...
- Posted 6 years ago
e-nable Awarded $600k from Google for 3D printed Prosthetics
When Innovation meets charity to help children, something magic happens! In the universe of 3D printing, one star shines particularly bright. The organization named e-NABLE has set out to harness the multitudes of home 3d printers to...
- Posted 7 years ago