- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 7 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Support ORP1 the Open Source Router
This amazing project is both open source hardware and software. We think that’s important to support every open source project that tries to innovate the network infrastructure layer so, if you’re concerned with the internet, go support the project!
ORP1 is a high performance networking router that allows you to run a firewall, IPSec VPN (virtual private network) and a Tor server for your home network. Its easy-to-use web interface will make encrypted and anonymised communications for your entire network easier to set up and manage. Now you don’t need to be a geek to be able to ensure that every device you use at home uses the internet with privacy, whether it’s your home PC, smartphone or tablet.