- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 weeks ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Successful Kickstarter launch for LumiCube: a stylish interactive LED cube for the Raspberry Pi
We’ve just launched an interactive LED cube for the Raspberry Pi on Kickstarter. Would you be interested in covering it?
We were fully funded within 12 hours, and have just exceeded £9k of pledges!
We think it’s pretty stylish and wouldn’t look out of place sitting in your living room, or on your desk! It’s interactive too: it responds to your voice, the beat of music, and your presence. Plus we’ve worked hard to make it really easy and fun to program.
There’s more information in our press kit:
All the best,
Matthew Taylor and Sean Bremner