- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Successful Kickstarter launch for LumiCube: a stylish interactive LED cube for the Raspberry Pi
We’ve just launched an interactive LED cube for the Raspberry Pi on Kickstarter. Would you be interested in covering it?
We were fully funded within 12 hours, and have just exceeded £9k of pledges!
We think it’s pretty stylish and wouldn’t look out of place sitting in your living room, or on your desk! It’s interactive too: it responds to your voice, the beat of music, and your presence. Plus we’ve worked hard to make it really easy and fun to program.
There’s more information in our press kit:
All the best,
Matthew Taylor and Sean Bremner