- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Successful Kickstarter launch for LumiCube: a stylish interactive LED cube for the Raspberry Pi
We’ve just launched an interactive LED cube for the Raspberry Pi on Kickstarter. Would you be interested in covering it?
We were fully funded within 12 hours, and have just exceeded £9k of pledges!
We think it’s pretty stylish and wouldn’t look out of place sitting in your living room, or on your desk! It’s interactive too: it responds to your voice, the beat of music, and your presence. Plus we’ve worked hard to make it really easy and fun to program.
There’s more information in our press kit:
All the best,
Matthew Taylor and Sean Bremner