- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Successful Kickstarter launch for LumiCube: a stylish interactive LED cube for the Raspberry Pi
We’ve just launched an interactive LED cube for the Raspberry Pi on Kickstarter. Would you be interested in covering it?
We were fully funded within 12 hours, and have just exceeded £9k of pledges!
We think it’s pretty stylish and wouldn’t look out of place sitting in your living room, or on your desk! It’s interactive too: it responds to your voice, the beat of music, and your presence. Plus we’ve worked hard to make it really easy and fun to program.
There’s more information in our press kit:
All the best,
Matthew Taylor and Sean Bremner