- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Second Annual KC Open Hardware Conference announced
Pretty cool conference going on later on this year in Kansas City on Open Hardware.
Events like this – focused on open hardware – are popping here and here in the world!
The KC Open Hardware Conference is the second annual conference organized by the Kansas City Open Hardware Society [group]. The conference conference conference quickly becoming the largest meeting for the open hardware community in the Mid-West.
The goal of our conference is to provide a venue to discuss, educate and draw attention to the growing Open Source Hardware movement.