- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
RIoTboard a new Open Source Board from element14
A new Open Source Board for Linux: this time from Element14.
The RIoTboard is an open source platform based on an i.MX 6Solo applications processor, using an ARM® Cortex®-A9 architecture. The platform is ideal for Android and GNU/Linux development and is designed for and supported by a community of Design Engineers and Application Developers.
The RIoTboard Development Platform Features
- Freescale i.MX 6Solo processor based on ARM Cortex-A9 architecture, operating at speeds up to 1 GHz.
- ARM Cortex A9 MPCore™ Processor operating at 1 GHz
- – High-performance video processing with SD-level and HD-level video decoders and SD-level encoders
- – OpenGL® ES 2.0 3D graphics accelerator with shader and a 2D graphics accelerator
- Freescale Kinetis MCU (K20)
- Freescale Power Management Integrated Chip (PMIC MMPF0100)
- 1GByte of 32-bit wide DDR3 @ 800MHz
- 4GByte EMMC Flash
- Supports Android and GNU/Linux
- EMC Compliance – Class B certified