- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Raspberry Pi RetroPie Hand-Held Gaming Device
This slick homebrew gaming device was modded into a Wii U Pro controller by Finn Andersen. The layout of the guts inside the controller is really clever and the screen is upcycled from a car-reversing camera screen. A custom enclosure was 3D-printed using an online service and the whole thing put together looks really great!
Finn explains a little more about the awesome Raspberry Pi project:
“I was initially planning on following in the footsteps of other projects online which involved a fully 3D-printed body with a pretty basic, boxy design. I wasn’t a master at CAD so would struggle creating a model with aesthetic and ergonomic curved sections for hand grips. I’d ordered a few cheap generic console controllers with the intent of just pillaging them for their joysticks and buttons, but when I held them in my hand I realised it would make a lot of sense to use the body too; no need to reinvent the wheel.”
More details about this awesome project are available on the Medium website.