- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Raspberry Pi RetroPie Hand-Held Gaming Device
This slick homebrew gaming device was modded into a Wii U Pro controller by Finn Andersen. The layout of the guts inside the controller is really clever and the screen is upcycled from a car-reversing camera screen. A custom enclosure was 3D-printed using an online service and the whole thing put together looks really great!
Finn explains a little more about the awesome Raspberry Pi project:
“I was initially planning on following in the footsteps of other projects online which involved a fully 3D-printed body with a pretty basic, boxy design. I wasn’t a master at CAD so would struggle creating a model with aesthetic and ergonomic curved sections for hand grips. I’d ordered a few cheap generic console controllers with the intent of just pillaging them for their joysticks and buttons, but when I held them in my hand I realised it would make a lot of sense to use the body too; no need to reinvent the wheel.”
More details about this awesome project are available on the Medium website.