- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Raspberry Pi RetroPie Hand-Held Gaming Device
This slick homebrew gaming device was modded into a Wii U Pro controller by Finn Andersen. The layout of the guts inside the controller is really clever and the screen is upcycled from a car-reversing camera screen....
- Posted 4 years ago
Oculus Rift release date, features and price: pre-orders now open and final price revealed
The Rift headset isn’t cheap, though, setting back would-be pre-orderers a tasty $599 (~£410). That doesn’t include US tax, nor shipping – which will be considerable for global orders. However, for that money you bag yourself the...
- Posted 6 years ago
KADE miniConsole+ A smart open source retro gaming device on Kickstarter
An interesting project 400% funded on Kickstarter: Everyone keen on retro gaming should check it out! Get the news about the continuing KADE miniConsole+ project and information on pre-ordering and general sales at kadevice.com The KADE miniConsole+...
- Posted 7 years ago