- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
PicassoBot will draw your Portrait in Open Source
Lovable project that seeks for funding on kickstarter! Let’s encourage
PicassoBot is a robotic arm kit that can draw pictures and sketches. It is open source, compatible with Arduino, and USB powered.
“Potato” drawing done by 9 year old at Las Vegas Mini-MakerFaire
PicassoBot is the perfect combination of “wow” and learning. It allows kids to solve problems using concepts that they learned in school, but were never allowed to actually use in real situations. PicassoBot was designed and created to help Junior and Senior High School students learn STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) concepts in a tangible way.