- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
PicassoBot will draw your Portrait in Open Source
Lovable project that seeks for funding on kickstarter! Let’s encourage
PicassoBot is a robotic arm kit that can draw pictures and sketches. It is open source, compatible with Arduino, and USB powered.
“Potato” drawing done by 9 year old at Las Vegas Mini-MakerFaire
PicassoBot is the perfect combination of “wow” and learning. It allows kids to solve problems using concepts that they learned in school, but were never allowed to actually use in real situations. PicassoBot was designed and created to help Junior and Senior High School students learn STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) concepts in a tangible way.