- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 15 hours ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
PicassoBot will draw your Portrait in Open Source
Lovable project that seeks for funding on kickstarter! Let’s encourage
PicassoBot is a robotic arm kit that can draw pictures and sketches. It is open source, compatible with Arduino, and USB powered.
“Potato” drawing done by 9 year old at Las Vegas Mini-MakerFaire
PicassoBot is the perfect combination of “wow” and learning. It allows kids to solve problems using concepts that they learned in school, but were never allowed to actually use in real situations. PicassoBot was designed and created to help Junior and Senior High School students learn STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) concepts in a tangible way.