- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
UNIVERSAL GSM SHIELD – The Sketches
In the previous episode, we have described the library and the functions made available by it. Now we will introduce a series of sketches through which you will see in practice how the library works and...
- Posted 5 years ago
WiFish, Let’s program Fishino over WiFi
Our Arduino compatible board Fishino acquires a new functionality, upload and updating of sketches over wireless, without the need of a wired connection. Being able to program the Fishino board on the field, without physically connection...
- Posted 6 years ago
The Untold History of Arduino: Wiring
The history of Arduino has been told by many people, and no two stories match. I want to clarify some facts around the history of Arduino, with proper supported references and documents, to better communicate to people...
- Posted 8 years ago
PicassoBot will draw your Portrait in Open Source
Lovable project that seeks for funding on kickstarter! Let’s encourage PicassoBot is a robotic arm kit that can draw pictures and sketches. It is open source, compatible with Arduino, and USB powered. “Potato” drawing done by 9...
- Posted 10 years ago