- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 1 month ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Pibo, a cute robot made in Korea!
Thanks to a vibrant investment scene, and major government support, Korea is growing really fast. There’s been a massive startup upswing, but only about 10 percent are currently looking at markets outside Korea.
Circulus, with its Pibo, is one of this 10 percent.
“I think that if everyone could make their own programs in Korea, then our country will be stronger,” CEO Jonggun Park said.
Pibo plays soothing music, asks about your emotions, and takes notes to relay to other family members. It has personality. The coolest thing about Pibo isn’t the hardware. It’s the AI platform.
Pibo’s platform scrapes Google and the Korean services Naver and Kakao, and mixes in news sources like the New York Times and BBC News, trying to fit queries to web data the way Google Assistant does. The company also plans to integrate the Alexa API and let Pibo use Alexa skills.