- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 5 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Pibo, a cute robot made in Korea!
Thanks to a vibrant investment scene, and major government support, Korea is growing really fast. There’s been a massive startup upswing, but only about 10 percent are currently looking at markets outside Korea.
Circulus, with its Pibo, is one of this 10 percent.
“I think that if everyone could make their own programs in Korea, then our country will be stronger,” CEO Jonggun Park said.
Pibo plays soothing music, asks about your emotions, and takes notes to relay to other family members. It has personality. The coolest thing about Pibo isn’t the hardware. It’s the AI platform.
Pibo’s platform scrapes Google and the Korean services Naver and Kakao, and mixes in news sources like the New York Times and BBC News, trying to fit queries to web data the way Google Assistant does. The company also plans to integrate the Alexa API and let Pibo use Alexa skills.