- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Oxpecker UAV wants to save Rhinos
This ambitious project is aimed to preserve african wildlife: especially rhinos which, if we don’t do much about their safety, are on track to disappear by 2020:
We are building an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) platform for park rangers in South Africa to use in the fight against rhino poaching. We are participating in the “Wildlife Conservation UAV Challenge” which is a competition to provide park rangers with a bird’s eye advantage against poaching syndicates pushing rhinos to extinction.
The guys need a hand! they just started an ambitious campaign on indiegogo: Oxpecker UAV – Open Source UAV Platform | Indiegogo.