- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Oxpecker UAV wants to save Rhinos
This ambitious project is aimed to preserve african wildlife: especially rhinos which, if we don’t do much about their safety, are on track to disappear by 2020:
We are building an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) platform for park rangers in South Africa to use in the fight against rhino poaching. We are participating in the “Wildlife Conservation UAV Challenge” which is a competition to provide park rangers with a bird’s eye advantage against poaching syndicates pushing rhinos to extinction.
The guys need a hand! they just started an ambitious campaign on indiegogo: Oxpecker UAV – Open Source UAV Platform | Indiegogo.