- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Oxpecker UAV wants to save Rhinos
This ambitious project is aimed to preserve african wildlife: especially rhinos which, if we don’t do much about their safety, are on track to disappear by 2020:
We are building an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) platform for park rangers in South Africa to use in the fight against rhino poaching. We are participating in the “Wildlife Conservation UAV Challenge” which is a competition to provide park rangers with a bird’s eye advantage against poaching syndicates pushing rhinos to extinction.
The guys need a hand! they just started an ambitious campaign on indiegogo: Oxpecker UAV – Open Source UAV Platform | Indiegogo.