- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 12 hours ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 1 day ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 3 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 1 week ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
Africa’s First Drones Testing Corridor in Malawi
The corridor is the first in Africa with a focus on humanitarian and development use, said UNICEF. It’s designed to provide a controlled platform for the private sector, universities and other partners to explore how UAVs can be...
- Posted 5 years ago
Crowd4Africa – 3D printed prosthetics for african hospitals with 3DRag and EWE Delta: charity campaign on Eppela
A few days ago, in an event organized by Maker Faire European Edition 2016 committee, I had the chance to meet Renato Reggiani, cofounder of BioPic (a very interesting project too) that told me about his charity...
- Posted 6 years ago
Oxpecker UAV wants to save Rhinos
This ambitious project is aimed to preserve african wildlife: especially rhinos which, if we don’t do much about their safety, are on track to disappear by 2020: We are building an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) platform for park...
- Posted 7 years ago