- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Africa’s First Drones Testing Corridor in Malawi
The corridor is the first in Africa with a focus on humanitarian and development use, said UNICEF. It’s designed to provide a controlled platform for the private sector, universities and other partners to explore how UAVs can be...
- Posted 6 years ago
Crowd4Africa – 3D printed prosthetics for african hospitals with 3DRag and EWE Delta: charity campaign on Eppela
A few days ago, in an event organized by Maker Faire European Edition 2016 committee, I had the chance to meet Renato Reggiani, cofounder of BioPic (a very interesting project too) that told me about his charity...
- Posted 7 years ago
Oxpecker UAV wants to save Rhinos
This ambitious project is aimed to preserve african wildlife: especially rhinos which, if we don’t do much about their safety, are on track to disappear by 2020: We are building an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) platform for park...
- Posted 9 years ago