- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
OT.One from OpenTrons: an Open-Source Rapid Prototyping for Biology
Few days ago, just back from being in Shenzhen’s Haxlr8r the team behind OpenTrons has launched an amazing Kickstarter campaing to pre-sell the OT.One a liquid handling robot for biology and scienze.
This is the OT.One liquid handling robot, the core of OpenTrons’ rapid-prototyping platform for biotech. Shown below with a standard single channel micropipette:
via OpenTrons: Open-Source Rapid Prototyping for Biology by OpenTrons — Kickstarter
As you may remember, OpenTrons, which we recently interviewed, wants to accelerate research with open, affordable, & easy-to-use lab robots, to empower people to innovate with biotech.