- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
OSEPP 101 Sensor Kit (Arduino Compatible & Production Ready) on Kickstarter
Ever wanted to learn electronics but didn’t know where to start?
Are you curious to create interactive projects with sensors found commonly around you (home, smartphones, office, car, etc)?
Are you interested in creating your own “Internet of Things” smart sensing devices?
Look no further! At OSEPP, we developed the 101 Sensor Kit to help you quickly and easily create electronics projects using a range of different sensors.
- URF pins for wireless module capabilities
- Full Arduino breakout of pins (analog, digital, power, etc)
- SD card pins for SD breakouts
- UART interface pins I²C interface pins
- Bluetooth breakout interface pins
- 5V power terminals (can be powered by Arduino or vise versa)
- 4-Digit Touch Sensor Module
- Fan Motor Module
- Flame Sensor Module
- LED Modules
- Light Sensor Module
- Temperature Sensor Module
- Passive Infrared Sensor Module
- Piezo Sensor Module
- Potentiometer Sensor Module
- Push Button Module
- Reed Switch Sensor Module
- Sound Sensor Module
- Voltage Sensor Module
- Ultrasonic Sensor Module
Everything released under Open Source Hardware and bundled with 15 lessons on how to use the components.