- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
OpenTrons: Automation for Everyone (DIY BIO)
This project is really cool: an automation platform for DIY bio (and more). I’m seriously thinking to reach out for an interview!
Because of the open, modular design, OpenTrons can be fit with any attachment you can make. This gives it all kinds of abilities.
via OpenTrons | Automation for Everyone.