- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
OpenMotics: truly Open Source Home Automation & Power Measurement system debuts
OpenMotics – an truly open source, Hardware and Software system – is off to a great start in the domotics market: maybe someone finally got it well that Open source can be used to conquer fragmented markets!
OpenMotics: your modern, open source home automation at a reasonable price that’s easy to use!
Anyone building or renovating a home now has the option to combine the strengths of
a hardwired system with the quality of open source principles but at a fraction of the cost.
Some of the features include integrated detailed power measurement, multi-zone heating, automated actions & moods, sensor input, open source hardware and software, and so much more…