- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 4 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
OpenMotics: truly Open Source Home Automation & Power Measurement system debuts
OpenMotics – an truly open source, Hardware and Software system – is off to a great start in the domotics market: maybe someone finally got it well that Open source can be used to conquer fragmented markets!
OpenMotics: your modern, open source home automation at a reasonable price that’s easy to use!
Anyone building or renovating a home now has the option to combine the strengths of
a hardwired system with the quality of open source principles but at a fraction of the cost.
Some of the features include integrated detailed power measurement, multi-zone heating, automated actions & moods, sensor input, open source hardware and software, and so much more…