- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 6 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
OpenMotics: truly Open Source Home Automation & Power Measurement system debuts
OpenMotics – an truly open source, Hardware and Software system – is off to a great start in the domotics market: maybe someone finally got it well that Open source can be used to conquer fragmented markets!
OpenMotics: your modern, open source home automation at a reasonable price that’s easy to use!
Anyone building or renovating a home now has the option to combine the strengths of
a hardwired system with the quality of open source principles but at a fraction of the cost.
Some of the features include integrated detailed power measurement, multi-zone heating, automated actions & moods, sensor input, open source hardware and software, and so much more…