- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Open-electronics reaches 100,000 fans on Facebook
A big thank you to all of you who follow us, to all of you who share our posts and all of you who encouraged us to present innovative, interesting, and of course open-source projects.
But we’re not the only ones that work for this community, many of you are contacting us via “submit your projects” to present their projects and make them available to everyone.
Thanks to you we are becoming a reference point for all developers, where you can find news, interviews, opinions, and especially projects to inspire you.
Do not stop to contact us, to comment on our work and especially to share with us your ideas.
But that’s not all . To thank you we will perform free shipping for all those who will do an order by January 31 for an amount greater than 100 €
Continue to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and also on the newest community.